Deadline: September 1 – 30, 2015
Salary: $53,506-$89,216 Per Year
- S. Citizenship.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid driverâ€™s license.Â Willingness to obtain a Class A Non-Commercial Driverâ€™s License within 18 months of employment.
- Willingness to obtain a Hazardous Material Operations Certification within 18 months of employment.
- Willingness to obtain a Paramedic License within 18 months of employment.
- Valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) card and Ladder Climb certification issued within one year of November 7, 2015.
- Must be between 20 and 34 years of age at the time of employment.Â If 35 years of age or over, must have previous experience as a Firefighter/Paramedic.Â If between the ages of 35 and 40, must have turned 35 while serving in reserve duty or active duty (with honorable discharge) in the military.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.