Deadline: September 5, 2017
The online application and required documentation must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 PM (CST) on 9/5/2017
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. Citizenship
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 20 years of age at time of application deadline (9/5/17)
- 21 to under 35 years of age at time of hire, unless otherwise exempt by statute
- Licensed EMT-Basic at time of hire
- Possess a valid CPAT and Ladder Climb certification dated within one year of the written exam date. Cards considered valid if issued 9/30/16-9/30/17. CPAT and Ladder Climb must also be valid at time of appointment. Cards accepted from all licensed agencies.
Required Documentation due 9/5/17 – documentation must be mailed or hand delivered:
- Confirmed online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and release agreement (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Copy of valid CPAT and Ladder Climb
Mandatory Orientation and Testing:
Saturday September 30, 2017 – Dixon Fire Department – 210 S. Hennepin St – Dixon, IL. Arrive no later than 9:00 AM with photo-identification to sign-in. Sign-in opens at 8:30 AM.
Application Process Information:
Once you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number – save this number for your records. You will also have to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 PM on 9/5/17.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.