Deadline: August 18, 2017
Salary: $55,349 to $68,974 Annually
East Dundee Fire Protection District
East Dundee, Illinois
The East Dundee Fire Protection District is accepting applications for the position of firefighter/paramedic.
$55,349 to $68,974 with an excellent benefits package
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements established by the East Dundee Fire Protection District:
- U.S. citizenship;
- No felony convictions;
- Valid state-issued driver’s license;
- Minimum of 21 years of age and not older than 35 years of age by the application deadline date (August 18, 2017), unless the candidate has previous experience as a full-time firefighter in the state of Illinois or is a veteran that qualifies under Illinois Public Act 97-0251;
- Possess a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent;
- Possess a valid Paramedic License (EMT-P) issued by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) -OR- be enrolled in an Illinois Paramedic Certification Training Program (at time of application);
- Certififcation by the State Fire Marshal’s office as a Basic Operations Firefighter (Firefighter II) (at time of application);
- Provide a valid CPAT (Candidate Physical Ability Test Card) with Ladder Climb (at time of hire);
- Pay a $45.00 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Attend a mandatory written exam testing session on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 5 PM (CST).
Applications must be submitted online by Friday, August 18, 2017 at 4:00 PM (CST). Faxed, e-mailed, mailed or dropped off applications will NOT be accepted.
To apply for this position or obtain additional information, please visit the following website: http://www.applytoserve.com