Deadline: July 1, 2016
Salary: $44,868.10 per year
The City of East Lansing is recruiting for the position of Fire Fighter/Paramedic.
- Certification as a State of Michigan Advanced Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic within six months of employment.
- Must become ACLS certified within one year of date of hire; must attend ACLS class as scheduled by EMS Coordinator.
- Certification at State Firefighter Level II at time of appointment.
- Certified at Haz Mat-Operations Level at time of appointment.
- Combination of college and/or work experience preferred.
- Possession of a valid Michigan Driverâ€™s License, with no restrictions or suspensions.
- Physically and medically qualified to fulfill the duties of the position as determined by a medical examination/drug screen performed by a physician of the Cityâ€™s choice.
The materials are in PDF form and may be filled out, saved to your own device and e-mailed as an attachment to Human Resources. Or, the application may be printed out, completed and mailed to:
City of East Lansing:
Attn: Human Resources
410 Abbot Road, East Lansing, MI 48823
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.