Deadline: August 31, 2015
- United States citizen.
- Must be at least 21 years old and maximum age of 34 years (except as otherwise provided by state law).
- Graduation from high school or equivalent thereof.
- Possess a valid driverâ€™s license.
- Currently certified as a Basic Operations Fire Fighter or Firefighter II under the State of Illinois, Division of Personnel Standards and Education; and
- Minimally a Provisional Paramedic or a System Approved Paramedic Student by the State of Illinois, pursuant to applicable statutes and regulations at the time of application.
- Must agree to comply with all requirements of the position and have the ability to pass all examination and training requirements.
How to Apply: The full job description and application packet can be found HERE.