Deadline: December 31, 2017
The PEWAUKEE and LISBON Fire Departments are jointly recruiting and currently accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Benefited Firefighter/Paramedic.
Applications and copies of other documents described below must be submitted to the City of Pewaukee Human Resources Department no later than December 31, 2017 via the online job application portal.
- Candidate is certified as a Wisconsin EMT/Paramedic (licensed by June 1, 2018), Firefighter I, and Driver/Operator; **and
- Possesses a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and has an acceptable driving record.
- Preference will be given to applicants who possess a Candidate Physical Agility Test (CPAT) that is not more than two years old; candidates who do not have a CPAT that is no more than two years old will be permitted to progress in the recruitment process if they possess the other minimum qualifications, but will be required to obtain a CPAT by September 1, 2018, which requirement will be made part of any conditional offer that may be made.
** Successful candidates will have to be certified as an Aerial Apparatus operator by the conclusion of the one year probationary period.
Required Documentation –
- A completed online application. Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of a job application.
- Copies of the required Paramedic license and certifications listed above must be uploaded with the online application.
- A cover letter that addresses the following must also be uploaded with the online application:
- A summary of fire-fighting experience and work history.
- A description of your career goals.
- A summary of the factors that will distinguish you as the best-qualified person for the job position.
A failure to comply with any of the foregoing requirements may result in the disqualification of the applicant.
Please direct any questions to Human Resources at 262-691-6035 or email@example.com.
For a copy of the current collective bargaining agreement between the City of Pewaukee and the Int’l. Assn. of Firefighters, Local 407, click HERE.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.