Deadline: September 9, 2015
Salary: $56,952.00 – $69,216.00 Annually
- Be at least 18 years of age by the date of the initial interview.
- Be Firefighter/Paramedic Certified required
- Be a high school graduate or have obtained a G.E.D.
- Have no felony convictions, or misdemeanor convictions of such a number that would indicate a habitual law violator.
- Be subjected to a search of records to disclose a criminal record.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record as defined by City policy.
- Have visual acuity needed to discern traffic signs and house numbers from approximately 50 feet, often in dim light.
- Be able to distinguish between the colors red, yellow, and green.
- Be able to successfully pass a validated physical ability test.
- Be able to pass post-offer physical, psychological, and drug test.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.