Deadline: September 11, 2015
Salary: $78,258.37 Per Year
- Requires graduation from a standard high school course or its equivalent. A minimum of a two-year college degree is highly desirable.
- Required to have a minimum of 2 years of work experience on a fire department in a non-volunteer status.
- Requires possession of a valid Colorado Driver’s license and a qualifying driver’s history as required by the city’s personnel policies; and attainment of at least 21 years of age upon appointment to the position.
- Requires current Colorado Emergency Medical Technician â€“ Paramedic (E.M.T.-P) or National Registry Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic (NREMTP)
- Requires successful completion of the recruit training academy and State Firefighter 1 exam prior to official hire.
- Requires successful completion of the State Firefighter II examination after one year.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.