Deadline: August 21, 2015
- United States citizen;
- Must be 21 years of age, and under 35 years of age at time of application, or as otherwise exempt by statute;
- High School Diploma (or its equivalent);
- Valid Driverâ€™s License (must obtain a valid IL CDL or exempt license within 12 months of employment);
- Illinois Department of Public Health EMT-Paramedic (EMT-P) license at the time of application. EMT-P must also be current at time of appointment;
- Firefighter II/Basic Operations certificate issued by the Illinois Office of the State Fire Marshal by application deadline;
- Must certify into the Northwest Community Hospital Emergency Medical Service System within 90 days of hire;
- Color vision adequate to identify red, green, and yellow color. Visual acuity: 20/30 binocular each eye (corrected) with the ability to use a Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus through a corrected lens face piece or contact lens. Peripheral vision of 140 degrees or better;
- Valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) card and approved Ladder Climb Card issued no more than 365 days prior to the date scheduled for the written exam. Â (Valid if dated: 9/19/14 to 9/19/15) CPAT certification must also be current at time of appointment.
- For more specific information and details please visit iosolutions.org
How to Apply: Apply on line and see full job description HERE.
Oops! We could not locate your form.