Deadline: June 29 , 2018
Salary: $58,656.00 Annually
The Red Wing Fire Department is seeking qualified and committed applicants for an entry level Firefighter/Paramedic Hiring List.
For more information about the Fire Department and the process, click here
Click here for a detailed job description.
Applications are required and can be obtained by clicking here or in person from City Hall.
Applications and legible/readable copies of the below certifications are due Friday, June 29, 2018.
- Firefighter II (MN, IFSAC, and/or ProBoard)
- Current Paramedic (MN, NREMT, or a state with whom Minnesota has reciprocity)
- Hazardous Materials Operations (MN, IFSAC, and/or ProBoard)
- Valid driver’s license (Class C or heavier vehicle)
- NIMS 700, 800, 100, and 200
- CPAT: Proof of completion of the Candidate Physical Agility Test (CPAT) conducted by a licensed CPAT testing agency is required at the time of application. CPAT testing must have been completed no earlier than one (1) year from date of application
Please send application materials to:
315 West Fourth St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
or email: email@example.com
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.