Deadline: January 8, 2016
- $50 non-refundable application fee;
- 21 to 35 years of age by date of written exam (2/10/16);
- S. Citizenship;
- Valid Driverâ€™s License;
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED);
- $60 Physical Agility Testing Fee (unless previously completed at Cuyahoga Community College within one year prior to 2/10/16). Only those who successfully pass the Physical Agility Testing will be eligible to participate in the Written Exam;
- EMT-Basic (Ohio state-certified) by application deadline (1/8/16).
Orientation and Testing Information:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on February 10, 2016. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Orientation will begin at 6:00 PM and the written exam will begin at 6:30 PM. No entry after 6:30 PM.
South Euclid-Lyndhurst Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library
1876 South Green Road
South Euclid, OH 44121
Across from Notre Dame College
About the Fire Department:
South Euclid Fire Department is a 30-member career fire department including Captains, Lieutenants, Fire Inspector and Firefighters. South Euclid has a Community Response Team (CERT) along with The South Euclid/Lyndhurst Point of Dispensing Team (SELPOD) during a public health emergency.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.