Deadline: March 22, 2019
Tri-State Fire Protection District
Firefighter/Paramedic Job Application
March 22, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- United States citizen
- No felony convictions
- Possess a high school diploma/GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a valid social security number
- Be 21 years of age, but not older than 34 years of age by the time of appointment, unless exempt by statute
- Basic Operations or Firefighter II Certification issued from the Illinois Office of the State Fire Marshal
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Paramedic License due at time of appointment – must submit valid EMT-Basic at time of application if not yet licensed as a Paramedic
- Must have a valid CPAT and Ladder Climb at the time of application and at time of appointment
- Within 90 days of appointment, candidates must have an IDPH Paramedic License that will successfully test into the Good Samaritan EMS System
Required Documentation – due 3/22/19 at 2:00 PM (documentation must be hand delivered or mailed and is not accepted via email):
- Confirmed and completed online application – available after purchase
- Consent and release agreement – available after purchase
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Copy of valid CPAT and Ladder Climb Certification
- Copy of Basic Operations or Firefighter II Certifications issued by the IL OSFM
- Copy of IDPH Paramedic License
- If applicable, copy of IDPH EMT-Basic License if not yet Licensed as a Paramedic
Orientation and Testing:
Saturday, April 13, 2019. Orientation and testing will take place at Hinsdale South High School in Darien, IL. Sign-in begins at 7:30 a.m. and cloeses at 8:00 a.m.
NOTE: IOS Recruitment is not handling the testing process for Tri-State FPD. Information on exams and testing must be directed to Tri-State FPD
Application Process Information:
Once you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 3/22/19 at 2:00 PM.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.