Deadline: July 19, 2017
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- United States citizen
- No felony convictions
- Possess a high school diploma/GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a valid social security number
- Be 21 years of age, but not older than 34 years of age by the time of appointment, unless exempt by statute
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) EMT-Basic license by application deadline, EMT-Paramedic license due by time of appointment
- Must have a valid CPAT and Ladder Climb at the time of application (7/19/17) and at time of appointment
- Within 90 days of appointment, candidates must have an IDPH- EMT-P license that will successfully test into the Good Samaritan system
Required Documentation – due 7/19/17 at 4:00 PM (documentation must be hand delivered or mailed and is not accepted via email):
- Confirmed and completed online application
- Consent and release agreement
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Copy of valid CPAT and Ladder Climb certification
- Copy of IDPH EMT-Basic license
Orientation and Testing:
Saturday, August 5, 2017 – Hinsdale South High School – sign-in begins at 7:30 AM and closes at 8:00 AM.
NOTE: IOS Recruitment is not handling the testing process for Tri-State FPD. Information on exams and testing must be directed to Tri-State FPD.
Application Process Information:
Once you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 7/19/17 at 4:00 PM.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.