Deadline: June 15, 2015
Salary: Wages will be negotiated with successful candidate
Extensive experience in fire administration and fire suppression in a supervisory capacity, and graduation from a college or university of recognized standing with a B.S. degree in fire or public administration; OR any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in Fire or EMS;
- Knowledge of fire administration, Fire/EMS on scene operations, procedures and tactics;
- Basic understanding of Human Resources Administration.
How to Apply:
- Submit cover letter, resume and references by June 15, 2015 to Board President Thomas M. Pike at P.O. Box 500 / 506 E. Main St. Mahomet IL, 61853. Phone: 217-586-3380.
- Complete job description can be found at: http://cornbeltfire.com/custom.html?id=20986