Deadline: July 29, 2015
Salary: $62,400 – $89,900 Per Year
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must meet the following education requirement with grade â€œCâ€ or better from an accredited college/university:
- Associateâ€™s degree, â€¨OR
- 48 completed semester hours, â€¨OR
- 60 completed quarter hours (with grade â€œCâ€ or better) from an accredited college/university
- Valid Driverâ€™s License
- Must be 20 years of age and under 35 at time of application deadline, unless exempt by state statute
- Illinois certified Firefighter II/Basic Operations Firefighter with the Illinois Office of the State Fire Marshal by application deadline
- Must have a current and valid Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) EMT-Basic License by application deadline
- Must possess a current and valid CPAT/Ladder Climb card at time of written exam (8/29/2015). Considered valid if issued within one year of the written exam (8/29/2014 â€“ 8/29/2015)
- No felony convictions
How to Apply:
- IOS Recruitment is managing the application process on behalf of the Wheaton Fire Department. Applicants will be required to purchase the application for a nonrefundable fee of $25. Should you have any questions, contact IOS Recruitment at email@example.com or (800)-343-HIRE.
- Please be aware that you cannot email your required supporting documents. Â All required supporting documents must be hand delivered or mailed to IOS Recruitment.
- Applications will be available from June 16, 2015 to July 29, 2015.Â All applications and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 or you will be considered ineligible to participate in the testing process.Â You are wholly responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your application.
Oops! We could not locate your form.