Deadline: June 24, 2015
- $25 non-refundable application processing fee;
- S. Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED);
- Valid Driverâ€™s License;
- 21 years of age and less than 35 years of age at time of application deadline (6/24/15), unless otherwise exempt by statute;
- Valid CPAT and Ladder Climb issued by a licensed agency as of date of written exam. CPAT and Ladder Climb considered valid only if issued within 12 months PRIOR to 7/18/15;
- CPAT and Ladder Climb certification is available at the Northeastern Illinois Public Safety Training Academy (NIPSTA) in Glenview, IL and at the Southwest United Fire District (SUFD) in Indianhead Park, IL. Please visit www.NIPSTA.org/CPAT/ or www.SUFD.org for information and to register for the CPAT and Ladder Climb.
- Illinois Firefighter II/Basic Operations Firefighter (issued by OSFM) and IDPH Paramedic license due at time of hire
- Completion and submission of online application and all required documents by 6/24/15.
How to Apply:
- IOS Recruitment is managing the application process on behalf of the Kankakee Fire Department. Applicants will be required to purchase the application for a nonrefundable fee of $25. Should you have any questions, contact IOS Recruitment at email@example.com or (800)-343-HIRE.
- Applications will be available from May 7, 2015 to June 24, 2015.Â All applications and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2015 OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE in the testing process.Â You are wholly responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your application.
- Job announcement and application can be found on Iso Recruitment website