Deadline: June 19, 2015
Salary: 62,640 Per Year
Â Job Requirements:
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee;
- United States citizen;
- Must be at least twenty (20) years of age, and under thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of application, or as otherwise provided by the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners Act (65 ILCS 5/10-2.1);
- High School Diploma (or its equivalent);
- Valid Driverâ€™s License;
- Illinois Department of Public Health EMT-Basic (EMT-B) license at the time of application. EMT-B must also be current at time of appointment;
- Submit proof of a valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) and Approved Ladder Climb card from a licensed agency. Card must be dated within one year of the written exam (Valid if dated: 7/11/2014 â€“ 7/11/2015).
How to Apply: IOS Recruitment is managing the application process on behalf of the Elmhurst Fire Department. Applicants will be required to purchase the application for a nonrefundable fee of $35. Should you have any questions, contact IOS Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800)-343-HIRE.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU CANNOT EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO IOS RECRUITMENT. APPLICATIONS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED OR MAILED TO IOS RECRUITMENT. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL.
Applications will be available from May 8, 2015 to June 19, 2015.Â All applications and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by 2:00 p.m. on FRIDAY, June 19, 2015 OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE in the testing process.Â You are wholly responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your application.