Final Filing Date: May 14, 2015
Salary: $60,851.77-$89,788.75 Per Year
Requirements: FIREFIGHTER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
- S. Citizenship
- No Felony Convictions
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Valid Driverâ€™s License
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) EMT-Basic License (applicants required to be IDPH EMT-Paramedic Certified by date of hire)
- MUST possess a current and valid CPAT Card issued by a licensed agency no more than 12 months PRIOR to written exam date (CPAT cards must be dated from 6/27/14 through 6/27/15)
- MUST possess a current and valid Ladder Climb Certificate issued by a licensed agency no more than 12 months PRIOR to written exam date (Ladder Climb Certificate must be dated from 6/27/14 through 6/27/15)
- Applicant must be 21 years of age at time of application deadline, and UNDER 35 years of age at time of application deadline AND at such time as the initial eligibility list is established, except as otherwise determined by State Statute
- Upon completion of the 12 month probationary period, residency is required within one of the following Illinois counties: McHenry, Boone, Lake, Cook, DuPage, Kane, DeKalb and must be north of Route 38
- Meet Visual Acuity Standard of 20/100 in each eye uncorrected, correctable to less than 20/40 and able to meet vision standards (NFPA 1582).
All portions of the testing process are mandatory. Failure to attend and complete any portion of the process will result in elimination from employment consideration.
Written Exam: Saturday, June 27, 2015
Crystal Lake Prairie Ridge High School
6000 Dvorak Road
Crystal Lake, IL 60012
You are required to arrive at the testing location no later than 12:30 p.m. with photo identification (valid driverâ€™s license or State ID) to sign-in. Â NO LATE ADMITTANCE.Â
To Apply: IOS Recruitment is managing the application process on behalf of the City of Crystal Lake. Applicants will be required to purchase the application for a nonrefundable fee of $25. Should you have any questions, contact IOS Recruitment at email@example.com or (800)-343-HIRE.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU CANNOT EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO IOS RECRUITMENT. APPLICATIONS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED OR MAILED TO IOS RECRUITMENT. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL.
Applications will be available until May 14, 2015.Â All applications and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. onÂ THURSDAY, May 14, 2015Â OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE in the testing process.Â You are wholly responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your application.
Click the link below to access IOS Recruitment page for application. Also listed is the City of Crystal Lakeâ€™s website.
F.D/City Web Site: http://www.crystallake.org