Deadline: July 6, 2015
- U.S. Citizenship
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Valid Driverâ€™s License
- Must be at least 20 years of age at time of application deadline (7/6/15)
- 21 to under 35 years of age at time of hire, unless otherwise exempt by statute
- Licensed EMT-Basic at time of hire
- Successfully pass the mandatory City of Dixon Fire Department Physical Ability Test (PAT) on test day (CPAT and Ladder Climb certificates will NOT be accepted)
- Completion and submission of online application and all required release forms and documents no later than 4:00 PM on July 6, 2015.
How to Apply:
- IOS Recruitment is managing the application process on behalf of theÂ Dixon Fire Department. Applicants will be required to purchase the application for a nonrefundable fee of $25. Should you have any questions, contact IOS Recruitment at email@example.com or (800)-343-HIRE.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU CANNOT EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO IOS RECRUITMENT. APPLICATIONS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED OR MAILED TO IOS RECRUITMENT. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL.
- Applications will be available from June 3, 2015Â to July 6, 2015.Â All applications and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. on MONDAY, JULY 6, 2015 OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE in the testing process.Â You are wholly responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your application.
- All portions of the testing process are mandatory. Failure to attend and complete any portion of the process will result in elimination from employment consideration.
Oops! We could not locate your form.