Deadline: July 20, 2015
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the written exam (8/15/15) and under 35 years of age at the time of application, unless exempt by statute;
- S. Citizen;
- Applicants must be certified by the State of Illinois Office of the State Fire Marshal as a Firefighter II/Basic Operations Firefighter at the time of application (July 20th, 2015);
- Applicants must be licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health as an EMT-Paramedic at the time of application (July 20th, 2015);
- Valid CPAT/Ladder Climb issued within the 12 months prior to the application deadline (July 20, 2014 â€“ July 20, 2015)
- CPAT/Ladder Climb must be issued by a licensed testing agency.
- To obtain a CPAT/Ladder Climb card, you may contact one of the following facilities:
- NIPSTA â€“ Glenview, IL â€“ www.nipsta.org
- SUFD â€“ Darien, IL â€“ www.sufd.org
How to Apply:
- IOS Recruitment is managing the application process on behalf of the Grayslake Fire Protection District. Applicants will be required to purchase the application for a nonrefundable fee of $35. Should you have any questions, contact IOS Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800)-343-HIRE.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU CANNOT EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO IOS RECRUITMENT. APPLICATIONS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED OR MAILED TO IOS RECRUITMENT. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL.
- Applications will be available from June 8, 2015 to July 20, 2015.Â All applications and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. on MONDAY, July 20, 2015 OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE in the testing process.Â You are wholly responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your application.
Oops! We could not locate your form.