PART TIME PARAMEDIC/FIREFIGHTER & FIREFIGHTER
The North Palos Fire Protection District is seeking qualified applicants for the position of part-time Paramedic/Firefighter and Firefighter with the District.Â Part-time Paramedic/Firefighters and Firefighters will be required to work 24 hour shifts.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid Class B non-CDL driverâ€™s license
- Be certified as a Firefighter II through the Office of the State Fire Marshall in the State of Illinois
- State of Illinois licensed Paramedic (unless applying for Firefighter position)
- Have certification ofÂ Hazardous Materials Operations through the Office of the State Fire Marshall in the State of Illinois
Applications are available to qualified applicants between the hours from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, at the Districtâ€™s Station # 1, 10629 South Roberts Road, Palos Hills, Illinois 60465.
A valid driverâ€™s license must be presented in order to obtain an application.
Failure to fully complete the application form shall be grounds for rejection from the process.
If you have any questions please call (708) 974-4474.