|Village of Lansing Fire Department testing to establish an eligibility list for Firefighter/Paramedic
• Age 21-35 at time of test
• U.S. Citizen
• Valid Driver’s License
• High School Diploma or GED
• OSFM Basic Operations Firefighter AND EMT-Paramedic at time of application
• Valid CPAT certification at time of application (must be dated between Apr. 17, 2020 and Apr. 17, 2021)
• Meet all requirements set forth by the Board of Fire and Police Commission
NO RESIDENCY REQUIRED
Applications can be downloaded at www.villageoflansing.org
Applications available 03/19/2021—04/05/2021
Applications MUST BE RETURNED by 5:00pm on April 8, 2021 to 3141 Ridge Rd., Lansing IL 60438
Mandatory orientation and written test: April 17, 2020 at 12:00.
Additional testing information in application.
Study guide will be provided when application is returned.
Lansing population: 28,331
Starting salary: $60,023; $67,389 upon completion of probation.
Multiple hires expected.
24/48 shift rotations with 10-day Kelly rotation.
Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Tuition assistance available.
2020 call volume: 5,537
UPDATED ENTRY LEVEL EXAM