Libertyville Fire Department
The Libertyville Fire Department is accepting applications for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements and qualifications at the time of application submittal deadline:
- United States citizen or Naturalized citizen.
- Must be at least 21 years old and maximum age of 34 years (except as otherwise provided by state law).
- Graduation from high school or equivalent thereof.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Successful completion of the Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) which includes the required State of Illinois “ladder climb” portion from an approved agency no more than 12 months prior to taking the written examination.
- Currently certified as a Basic Operations Fire Fighter or Firefighter II under the State of Illinois, Division of Personnel Standards and Education.
- Minimally a, Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) EMT-B in good standing by the State of Illinois pursuant to applicable statutes and regulations at the time of application.
Those interested in applying can request a fillable pdf application and further instructions via email by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your full name, phone number, and address in your email.
Completed applications must be submitted in person to Libertyville Fire Station #1 located at 1551 N. Milwaukee Avenue in Libertyville no later than Monday, June 21st, 2021 at 4 p.m. Applications can be submitted during normal business hours, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Completed applications must be accompanied with all required documentation. No Exceptions.
The Village of Libertyville is an EOE.
Full job applications can be found here: http://www.libertyville.com/jobs.aspx