Deadline: June 30, 2015
Salary: $40,570 Per Year
- Applicants must be a certified Michigan Firefighter Level I & II
- Hazmat Operations Level Certified
- Must be licensed as a Paramedic by the State of Michigan
- Evidence of licenses & certifications, except CPAT (required by the time of potential interview), must be presented at the time application is submitted.
- Additional Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- S. Citizen
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have and maintain a valid State of Michigan driver’s license and must have and maintain a good driving record
- Valid Certification from a Fire Training Academy recognized by the Civil Service Commission
- Current and valid completion of the IAFC Candidate Physical Agility Test (CPAT) within the preceding 365 days is required..
How to Apply:
Applications are available ONLINE or in the Plymouth Township Clerk’s Office, 9955 N. Haggerty Rd., Plymouth, Ml, during regular business hours, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Applications will not be mailed. All applications must be turned in to the Clerk’s Office no later than 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 30, 2015.