The Kansas City, Missouri Fire Department is now accepting Firefighter applications.
Application Deadline Date: March 6, 2015
Starting Salary: $2,824/month (hourly rate varies based on assigned shift)
The minimum eligibility requirements are:
- You must be a KCMO resident who lives within KCMO city limits.
- You must be 19 years of age by March 6, 2015.
- You must not have turned 30 years of age prior to March 6, 2015.
- You must be a high school graduate (or possess a state-issued GED/HiSET).
- You must possess a valid driverâ€™s license at time of application and appointment.
- Minorities, women and active military personnel are encouraged to apply
There is no online Firefighter application.Â
Hard copy applicationsÂ can be picked upÂ and submitted at:Â City of KCMO, Human Resources Dept., 414 E. 12th St., 12thÂ Floor, KCMO 64106Â ORÂ Fire Headquarters, 635 Woodland, Kansas City, MO 64106
- Staff will copy the applicantâ€™s validÂ driverâ€™s license at the time of application.
- For more information call (816)784-9999 or (816)513-1929.