Deadline: July 9, 2015
- Ohio Firefighter II
- Ohio Paramedic
- Fire Safety Inspector certification is desire
Schooling Prior and Post Hiring:
- Successful candidates will be required to obtain specialized training such as the ability to operate under the Greater Miami Valley EMS Protocol as a Paramedic, qualification to operate all CCFD apparatus within one year (365 days) of appointment, and other specialty courses as required.
How to Apply:
There are a few parts to this application process so please read carefully:
- Go to NTN website and complete the online candidate PHQ. This must be completed by the closing date or you will not be eligible for the position.
- Go to the Clearcreek Fire District website and download all required paperwork.
- Mail or had deliver your completed application and information packet to the Clearcreek Fire District at
Clearcreek Fire District
925 S. Main St
Springboro, Ohio 45066
Attn: Fire Chief