Paramedic (Firefighter Trainee)
Deadline: June 28, 2016
Salary: $45,620 – $58,451 Annually
The online application and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment no later than 4:00 p.m. (MDT) on 6/28/16 – no refunds for late submissions.
- Possess a valid driver’s license (must obtain a valid CO driver’s license within three (3) months of hire)
- High School Diploma or equivalent or higher education
- State of Colorado Paramedic or National Registry Paramedic
- Current CPR card
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- Current Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) certificate (dated 6/28/15-6/28/16). Must also be valid at time of hire
Required documentation (must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. (MDT) on 6/28/16):
- Cover Letter and Resume
- Copy of High School Diploma
- Copy of Valid Driver’s License
- Copy of Birth Record as proof of citizenship. Can include: county/state-issued birth certificate, U.S. passport, naturalization papers, copy of social security card
- Copy of National Registry EMT-P or Colorado EMT-P Certification
- Copy of CPR Certification (must be Healthcare provider level)
- Copy of Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Copy of Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
- Copy of Valid CPAT (dated 6/28/2015-6/28/2016)
Tentative testing dates (will be confirmed after the closing of the application period):
- Written Examination and Medical Skills Assessment: July 16th and/or July 17th
- Oral Board and Panel Interview: July 25th – July 29th
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application you receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather required documents listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. (MDT) on 6/28/16.
For the Tri-Lakes Monument FPD full job advertisement please click here.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.