Part-Time Firefighter/EMT or Paramedic
In order to join as a part-time member (member which does not live within the jurisdiction of the Braidwood Fire Dept.) you must submit an employment application. Requirements for all applicants are as follows.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a High School diploma
- Have a good character
- Have a valid Class B non CDL driver’s license
- US citizen or permanent lawful resident
- Must complete the physical agility test
- Must complete the interview process
- Must complete the initial training
- Be a licensed EMT-B, EMT-I/D, or EMP-P in the state of Illinois
- Firefighter II (Basic Ops) or Firefighter III (Advanced Tech) certification in the state of Illinois
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.