Deadline: July 31, 2016
The Crete Fire Department is accepting applications for the position of Part-Time Firefighter/Paramedic. All part-time employees are required to work a minimum of four (4), 12 hour shifts per month with at least one weekend shift.
Applicant must be 21 or older and provide:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Proof of United States citizenship
- OSFM FF II/Basic Certification
- IDPH EMT-Paramedic License
- OSFM Fire Service Vehicle Operator Certification
- OSFM Hazardous Materials Operations Certification
- OSFM Technical Rescue Awareness Certification
Applications are available at the Crete Village Hall from 9:00am-4:00pm Monday through Friday.
Village of Crete
524 W. Exchange
Crete, IL 60417
A Background Check and Physical will be required and provided.
How to Apply: The full job description can be found HERE.