UA – Firefighter
The Boeing Company is looking for a UA; Firefighter located in Huntington Beach, CA
This is an hourly position governed by the SPFPA Collective Bargaining agreement.
- Fire Protection Specialists to respond to and complete service requests as outlined in company or desktop procedures
- Assure compliance with requirements; inspects various routine, emergency and fixed fire protection equipment, systems and apparatus to ensure operational readiness and to comply with applicable codes, standards and company procedures and completes appropriate documentation
- Conducts on the job training for junior Fire Protection Specialists in the inspection of various routine, emergency and fixed fire protection equipment, systems and apparatus
- Responds to emergency calls for assistance and provides medical aid.
- Responds to emergency calls for assistance to mitigate hazardous situations by operating specialized tools, equipment and apparatus
- As Incident Commander, determines and implements the appropriate course of action using incident response protocols and guidelines
- Completes appropriate notification and documentation. Completes appropriate documentation
- Assists in development of training to meet regulatory standards and contractual requirements
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- High School diploma or GED
- Current EMT certification
- Capable of working any shift
- Current valid driver’s license
- Experience with Security & Fire Protection (S&FP)
- Currently certified as a Firefighter I and II
- 2 years as a paid fulltime Firefighter or a combination of 3 years Firefighter experience at a volunteer/combination department within the last 5 years
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.