Final Filing Date: May 10, 2015
Salary: $ 49,983 Per Year
- Associates Degree in Fire Science, or relevant bachelorâ€™s degree from an accredited university or certified as a Firefighter II by the State of Wisconsin or IFSAC agency, or NFPA Professional Qualifications, and documented experience with a fire department, rescue squad or ambulance service.
- Certified as a Fire Inspector I and Hazardous Materials â€“ Awareness by the State of Wisconsin, IFSAC, or NFPA.
- Certified as a National Registry of Emergency Medical Technician â€“ Basic (NREMT-Basic).
- Licensed as a National Registry of Emergency Medical Technician â€“ Paramedic (NREMT-P) highly desirable.
- Valid Wisconsin driverâ€™s license and good driving record.
A combination of education and/or experience may be considered.