Sussex Fire Department
Village of Sussex, Wisconsin
Full-time, day shift, 48 hours per week, 7:00 a.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m., Monday â€“ Thursday and every other Friday plus training.
Perform fire fighting, rescue, and emergency medical tasks, fire prevention/inspection duties, data entry and routine fire station, apparatus, and equipment maintenance.
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid WI driverâ€™s license
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Wisconsin Licensed EMT-Paramedic
- Able to complete a satisfactory background investigation
- Certified by State of WI as Fire Fighter Level I
- Certified by State of WI as Driver Operator
- Have a successful completion certification of CPAT (Candidate Physical Ability Test) from within the date window of April 1, 2014 â€“ April 1, 2015.
Oral interviews will be administered.
Starting Salary: $44,000 – $48,660 DOQ. Excellent benefit package including health, dental, life insurance and Wisconsin Retirement System. The Village of Sussex is an EOE.
Applicants must complete an official application and submit a resume and cover letter.
Applications can be picked up at Sussex Village Hall and/or are available on the village website at www.villagesussex.org by selecting Job Opportunities.
Applications should be returned to:
Sussex Village Hall
N64 W23760 Main Street
Sussex, Wisconsin 5308
Deadline for return of application and personal resume: 5:00 p.m., Friday, May 1, 2015
More information can be found at the Village of Sussex website:Â http://www.villagesussex.org/index.asp?SEC=3311DFEC-B430-47BB-AEEB-1B02A53AEC6A&Type=B_JOB