Chippewa Valley Technical College’s (CVTC)Â Regional Fire Departments wil lbe accepting applications for the 2015 hiring processÂ January 12th, 2015 through February 9th, 2015.Â Minimum requirements as well as residency requirements are different for each department and can be viewed at the link below.
The Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT)Â is required to be taken at Chippewa Valley Technical College, concurrently with the Hiring Process.Â Upon successful completion of the CPAT exam, a video based written test will also be taken on the exam date.
The Regional Fire Department’s accepting applications are:
- Antigo Fire Department (WI)
- Ashland FireÂ Department (WI)
- Chippewa Falls Fire and Emergency Services Department (WI)
- Chippewa Fire District (WI)
- Eau Claire Fire and Rescue (WI)
- La Crosse Fire Department (WI)
- Marshfield Fire and Rescue (WI)
- Menomonie Fire and Rescue (WI)
- Onalaska Fire Department (WI)
- Red Wing Fire Department (MN)
- Rhinelander Fire Department (WI)
- Stevens Point Fire Department (WI)
- Wausau Fire Department (WI)
- Wisconsin Rapids Fire Department (WI)
For more information on each department or for more information on the hiring process, visit our webpage atÂ www.firedepartmenthiring.com.
Salaries vary with department ranging from $36,000 – $50,000+ benefit package.Â Chippewa Valley Technical College in Eau Claire, WIÂ is the main contact point and testing center forÂ the 2015 process.Â More information pertaining to the Regional Fire Department Hiring Process and CPAT exam can be found at:
Public terminals for Internet access can be found at public libraries or schools.Â Â Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 pm on February 9th, 2015.Â Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.Â Participating Fire Departments are an Equal Opportunity Employer.