Commercial Structure Fire Video Ogilvie, MN 5/7/2014
Click here to view more videos by Trevor Cokely
“Late this afternoon the Ogilvie Fire Department responded to a fire in downtown Ogilvie at the former Used-a-Bit building on Hill Avenue. The Ogilvie fire department called Mora for mutual aid at approximately 4 p.m.
Soon after, the building was fully engulfed in flames.
No one was inside the building at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.
Tim and Sue Davis purchased the building in January. Tim said they were in the process of renovating the building to make it suitable to lease or sell to a business or possibly be used as apartments. Tim said they had been working in the building for some time now and that the electricity to the building was turned on approximately two months ago. Full Story Continued…