Firefighter Testing – Apply Now
|Pay the $50.00Â examÂ costÂ and begin the application process|
TheÂ Board of Fire and Police Commissioners of the Village of Schaumburg will initiate the testing process for firefighter to establish an eligibility roster from which firefighter vacancies will be filled as needed.
ExamÂ Date andÂ Time
- Saturday, February 21, 2015
- Exam begins promptly at 9 a.m. No late arrivals accepted.
Exam LocationHarper College, 1200 W. Algonquin Rd., PalatineRoom E106, 107, 108 (Room subject to change)
Do I Qualify to Take the Exam?
Download theÂ Firefighter Testing BrochureÂ forÂ requirements, including:
- CPAT Card
- Preparation tips for the written exam
Â There is a non-refundable $50 exam cost that must be paidÂ priorÂ to accessing the firefighter application.Â Â The village accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
The application is only accessible online and will be availableÂ Thursday, January 8, 2015, through Friday, February 6, 2015.
The Payment & ApplicationÂ Process
- Enter billing information and follow the prompts.
- After payment is approved,Â a confirmationÂ with a link to the application will display.
- Complete the application saving your information often.
Click here toÂ pay the $50.00 exam costÂ and begin the application process.Â Â Applications must be received by February 6, 2015.
*Tips for completing your online application
- Save early in the process.
- Save often â€“ you can go back to complete the application after saving.
- If you are experiencing trouble with the link, please use Internet Explorer or another browser.