CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Horrible Video Shows Kids Being Shocked By Pool

CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Horrible Video Shows Kids Being Shocked By Pool

Fox 6 Milwaukee:

“MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Caught on camera — and the video will put your stomach in knots!
Children are unable to escape a pool after it becomes charged with electricity!
Police in Florida have released video of the incident.
Somehow, the pool suddently becomes electrically charged!
Officials say their preliminary investigation points to wires that weren’t properly grounded in the pool’s pump house.
The video shows one girl touch the hand rail and become suddenly frozen after getting a jolt.

 

Girl shocked by pool

Girl shocked by pool

Subscribe for updates and new job announcements.

Leave a Reply