Raw Video: Sutton, MA House Fire

Raw video of a house fire in Sutton, MA that occurred on Monday Oct. 13, 2014.  The video was posted yesterday by sparkywfd and has some great footage.  The description posted with the video is below.

Fire heavily damaged a home at 8 First St. in the Manchaug section of town on Monday October 13, 2014.
The smoky, stubborn fire had groups of firefighters rotating in and out of the house for more than two hours.
Fire Chief Matthew Belsito said there were no injuries, but said two dogs perished in the fire. Flames were shooting through the roof before firefighters even arrived.

Subscribe for updates and new job announcements.

Leave a Reply