Thanks Joe for sending in these great photos to Chicago Fire Wire!
Photos and comments from: Joe Cascio
“This was around the corner from my house, very unfortunate. Not sure, but it looks like it started around the fireplace/wood burner, in the stack or embers blown around because of today’s winds. 164 Saranac Ave, North Buffalo, NY it came in as a downed transformer and downed lines from a fallen tree due to high winds at 3pm local time and responding crews quickly noticed a working fire around the block from the initial call