Video and fireground audio of a basement fire which spread to the upper floors of a Uxbridge, MA dwelling. The video was posted by sparkywfd and description is below.
“A basement fire that was gas fed extended to the first and second floors and then through the roof of this duplex on a cold December evening. Live power lines made fighting this fire challenging as well. 5 firefighters sustained minor injuries including one who was temporarily trapped in the basement after getting stuck in wires that blocked his egress. It took over 2 hours before the fire was brought under control.”