Video of companies working at a house fire in Bristol Township, Pennsylvania. The video was posted by Ron Roberts and description is below.
“Fire companies were dispatched to 616 Parkway Drive shortly after 8:00 Tuesday evening for a dwelling fire, reported to be fire in the kitchen. Fire chiefs arrived on scene and initially found nothing showing from the exterior. As fire officers investigated further they quickly found a heavy smoke condition on the interior. Fairless Hills Rescue 31 arrived first in and went in service with an 1″ 3/4. Levittown #2 Squirt 13 dropped a supply line to the scene from the hydrant at Wistar and Parkway. Sq13’s crew pulled a second handline off R31 and assisted on the interior. Crews made quick knock of the fire. Falls Township Rescue 31 and Edgely Engine 10 also assisted on scene as well as Bucks County Rescue Squad who stood by. No injuries were reported . Bristol Township Fire Marshal investigated and reported fire originated in the kitchen due to a grease fire in frying pan.”