Aircraft Rescue Firefighter
Deadline: September 25, 2015
Salary: GRADE A ($15.2114-$21.3161)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess and maintain valid New York State Driverâ€™s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must possess and maintain valid NYS Emergency Medical Technician Certification, or be able to obtain such within 6 months of employment.
- Must be able to attend and successfully complete the NYS Fire Academy and Basic Aircraft Rescue Firefighting School within the first year of employment. Basic computer skills, preferred, including the ability to use MS Word and Excel to prepare reports and complete routine tasks.
- Must be 21 years of age at time of appointment.
- To be eligible for appointment to this position, candidates will be required to complete the following: criminal background check, drug/alcohol screening, interview(s), medical examination, written exam, physical agility test, and safety assessment survey.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.