Deadline: October 1, 2015
Salary: $30,906.07 Per Year
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of hire.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work various and rotating shifts.
How to Apply: Apply online at the City of Savannahâ€™s website by clicking HERE.
The selection process will consist of the following (Please Read Carefully):
- Written Exam – Pass/Fail – Passing score of 70 or above required.
Â 2015 TEST DATES
You will be scheduled for the written exam according to the date of your application as follows:Â
- Applications received January 14, 2015 – March 1, 2015 will test MARCH 20
- Applications recevied March 2, 2015 – April 2, 2015 will test APRIL 17
- Applications received July 1, 2015 – September 1, 2015 will test SEPTEMBER 18
- Applications received September 2, 2015 – October 1, 2015 will test OCTOBER 16
Physical Ability Testing:
- The Candidate Physical Agility Test (CPAT) must be successfully completed.Â It is a pass/fail exam.Â Those applicants that pass the written exam will receive CPAT testing information via email notification.
- Panel Interview
- Background Check
- Following a conditional offer of employment – medical exam, and supervised drug screen will be required.