Deadline: August 14, 2015
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A valid State of Florida driverâ€™s license.
- Must possess and maintain State of Florida Certification for Firefighter and Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), or Paramedic.
- Must possess and maintain valid Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) card from American Red Cross or American Heart Association at the Health Care Provider level.
- Must have successfully completed the CPAT (Candidate Physical Ability Test) or Broward County Wide Ability test within one (1) year of application closing date.
- Must have documentation attesting the successful completion of an Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC), or reasonable equivalent, as approved by the Florida Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services.
How to Apply: The full job description and application packet can be found HERE.